Posts by Category: Community»

Community

Inside Carmel Law Enforcement- Inside Job #2
Oct 17, 2017 Ξ

Inside Carmel Law Enforcement- Inside Job #2

posted by WHJE Admin

This is a profile on a police officer here at the school. I think this is a cool take on interviewing a police officer because being a police officer at  Full Article »

Community

Student Debt- Think #1
Oct 2, 2017 Ξ

Student Debt- Think #1

posted by WHJE Admin

Student Debt is a pressing matter in our nation. It is safe to say that teens aren’t paying enough attention to this issue. My name is Mae Ban and I  Full Article »

Community

Crystal Xue- Music to My Ears #5
Sep 27, 2017 Ξ

Crystal Xue- Music to My Ears #5

posted by WHJE Admin

This is the fifth episode of my podcast, Music To My Ears, and the first episode of the second season. In this episode, I featured Crystal Xue, a senior viola  Full Article »

Community

Tina’s Traditional Tea Room – HoundBite Ep 9
Sep 26, 2017 Ξ

Tina’s Traditional Tea Room – HoundBite Ep 9

posted by WHJE Admin

Welcome to the new season of HoundBite a podcast all about food on WHJE. This week I dove in the wide variety of English food and culture all in the  Full Article »

Community

Museum of Miniature Houses
Sep 26, 2017 Ξ

Museum of Miniature Houses

posted by WHJE Admin

Our first episode starts somewhere small: the Museum of Miniature Houses in downtown Carmel. The museum is about more than miniatures, it’s a way to get the community involved in  Full Article »

Community

Aimee’s Piano- StoryTime #1
Sep 26, 2017 Ξ

Aimee’s Piano- StoryTime #1

posted by WHJE Admin

On this episode of StoryTime, high school pianist Aimee takes us on her lifetime journey with the challenges and lessons of piano. Produced by: Shae Rickel Urias Script http://media.blubrry.com/whje/p/whje.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/ST-EP-1-FIN.mp3Podcast: Play  Full Article »

Community

School Nurse – FR411 #10
Sep 18, 2017 Ξ

School Nurse – FR411 #10

posted by WHJE Admin

In this episode of First Responders 411, Tatum Prati gets you the inside scoop on school nurses. Listen as Kandyce Hardie, one of the nurses at CHS, shares some of  Full Article »

Entertainment

HoundBite Ep 8 – Broad Ripple Chip Company
May 19, 2017 Ξ

HoundBite Ep 8 – Broad Ripple Chip Company

posted by WHJE Admin

The most unhealthy snack food in America is also one of the tastiest and that has to be the potato chip. But what if there was a company that made  Full Article »

Entertainment

Houndbite Ep 7 – Caplinger’s Fresh Catch and Cuts
May 19, 2017 Ξ

Houndbite Ep 7 – Caplinger’s Fresh Catch and Cuts

posted by WHJE Admin

Luckily for us the weather is finally starting to rise up, which means fun activities such as playing outdoors, drinking cold drinks, and fishing. Visit Caplinger’s Fresh Catch and Cuts  Full Article »

Entertainment

Houndbite Ep 6 – Hershey Company
May 19, 2017 Ξ

Houndbite Ep 6 – Hershey Company

posted by WHJE Admin

On this episode of HoundBite, join Shae Rickel and John Griffin as they explore the growth and development of the Hershey Company, one of the largest and most influential companies  Full Article »

DONATE HERE!

CountDown To RadioThon 2018!

91.3 WHJE RadioThon 2018May 12, 2018
19 days to go.

This Week at WHJE

Search:

Now Playing on 91.3FM

Follow Us

Museic in the Library

Indiana Association of School Broadcasters