The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

The Sideline Cast

The Sideline Cast

Evan Bardos, Cooper Sanders, and Gavin Snyder talk about recent NFL news and their predictions on the upcoming Week 5 games.

View Comments (3)
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Evan Bardos
Evan Bardos is a third year radio student on WHJE. He participates on a live show called the Sideline Cast which is a sports based show that talks all about sports, but mainly football and basketball. Evan not only does a live show but also does live broadcasts of the sports teams at Carmel High School. Outside of the radio when he isn't talking about sports in the live studio or broadcasting a high school game he is out on the soccer field. For the 2024-2025 school year he will be a Junior and looks forward to the upcoming opportunities and events to come this school year for 91.3 WHJE.
Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders, currently a junior at Carmel High School, this is his third year in radio. He’s doing sports shows almost every other day on all things basketball and football. Cooper is constantly watching sports and being a passionate Colts and Pacers fan. On his shows “The Sideline Cast” and “The Starting 5” you will see how much knowledge he has for the NBA and NFL. You may also see him doing basketball or football broadcast for Carmel sports, his final goal in WHJE is to be as involved as possible in the sports of Carmel High School.
Gavin Snyder
Gavin Snyder, currently a junior, will be going into his third year with WHJE. Gavin hopes to continue to do more sports broadcasts with the station, including hopefully his first football broadcast. When he’s not travelling for broadcasts, you might hear Gavin in the studio, as he has two shows: The Starting 5 and The Sideline Cast. Outside of WHJE, you might spot Gavin on stage in the auditorium, as he is current a Cellist in the Carmel Orchestra. This year, Gavin hopes to win his first WHJE award and maybe receive some national awards on top of that.

Comments (3)

All WHJE 91.3 Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• C

Connor HenschenApr 12, 2024 at 9:24 am

I like how you not only discussed the NFL league but also discussed the fantasy league for a little bit to change things up.

Reply
  • J

Jay HApr 12, 2024 at 9:23 am

As a person who is not super invested with everything NFL related, I found this good and well organized to keeping me up to date with what was going on. Well spoken and you guys have great chemistry to keep everybody entertained while listening. Good Job guys excited to hear more from you.

Reply
  • K

KyleApr 12, 2024 at 9:23 am

I thought it was good. Chase Claypool is overrated. You guys have good connection on air.

Reply