The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

The Voice of the Carmel Greyhounds

WHJE 91.3

At The Buzzer 3-18-2024: March Madness Special

At The Buzzer with Hudson Kirsh, JT Moore, Josh Ott, and Josh Melby make the official At The Buzzer March Madness bracket!

View Comments (1)
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Hudson Kirsh
Hudson Kirsh, Events Manager
Hudson Kirsh is a staff member and one of the 2024-25 events manager of 91.3 WHJE. He has been told he is very passionate about sports so he created and is one of the co-hosts of the Sports Talk Show, At The Buzzer. Kirsh is very passionate about WHJE and Riley so he applied and became the new event manager.
Josh Ott
Josh Ott member of WHJE, also varsity track and field runner. Been in radio for the past 4 years and going into senior and final year. Planning on continuing well known Sports Show “At the Buzzer” with co-host Josh Melby, Hudson Kirsh, and JT Moore every Saturday at 9:30. Also continuing to do Carmel Sports Broadcasting, with games like Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Girls Lacrosse, and even Boys Lacrosse. Stay tuned to WHJE 91.3 and the WHJE website and listen to all the material.
Josh Melby
Josh Melby, Beats Manager
Josh Melby is a national award-winning on air personality for The Greyhound Media Network. As a senior in his third year of radio, he has taken on the role of Beats Manager here at the station. However, Melby dedicates most of his time in radio to his sports broadcasts. Throughout the years he has broadcasted nearly every sport from football, to basketball, even to softball and so on. He not only broadcasts Carmel Highschool sports, but talks about professional sports on his live show, At The Buzzer. At The Buzzer has been around since 2022, and features Josh Melby, JT Moore, Hudson Kirsh, and Josh Ott. Now Melby has done additional work with CHTV. As a matter of fact Melby was awarded the best Television Pregame Show in the nation alongside Dashaun Barnes, for their Football Pregame Show vs. Warren Central in his junior year. Apart from his time spent in media, you can catch Melby serving in CHS Student Government, or playing rec sports with his buddies!
JT Moore
J.T. is a Senior at Carmel High School and is going into his 4th year in Radio on WHJE. He is the one of the hosts of the weekly sports show At The Buzzer with Hudson Kirsh, Josh Ott, and Josh Melby.

Comments (1)

All WHJE 91.3 Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• B

Brock RApr 12, 2024 at 1:09 pm

Love all the takes and the show! Although the tournament is over , you guys got a lot of the tournament picks correct! I love the chemistry between the four of you, I also really like the Uconn pick to go far in the tournament.

Reply